#refinance auto loan
Dreaming of a new car? iQ Credit Union has money to loan. And with our low rates, there’s never been a better time to drive home a deal. Whether you’re dreaming of something sporty and sassy, classic and chic, or big enough to hold the whole crew, we can help. Flexible terms and friendly service, too.
Traditional Auto Loan
Low rates and flexible terms let you stretch out the payments for a lower monthly bill, or pay the loan off faster and get a better interest rate — the choice is yours. Financing up to 100% is available on any type of car or truck, even with no money down and no trade-in. (For qualified borrowers).
RV, Boat and Motorcycle Loans
Living in the Northwest means endless opportunities to hit the road, head for the hills or make a splash. No wheels? No problem! We’ve got a motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle loan with your name on it —including competitive rates and flexible terms.
iQ Financing at the Dealership
Thanks to our partnership with Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL), you can get financing from iQ Credit Union right at the dealership. Same great rates. Same flexible terms. Just tell the dealer you want iQ Credit Union financing and they’ll take care of the rest. CUDL is a quick and easy way for you to finance vehicle loans. CUDL is also available 7 days a week including holidays. You can get approval on an auto loan and drive away in your new vehicle even if the Credit Union is closed.
How does it work?
- You decide on the make and model of the car you want.
- Visit a participating dealership.
- Select the vehicle of your choice, new or used, and negotiate the price. Don’t forget to take advantage of any rebate programs being offered by the manufacturer.
- Apply for the loan right at the dealership. Insist on iQ Credit Union financing through CUDL.
- Within minutes you will receive a loan decision.
- Once you have been approved, the dealer will complete the paperwork and send it to the Credit Union for funding.
You simply drive away in your vehicle. You do not have to worry about the paperwork. The paperwork is processed through CUDL, the Credit Union and the dealer. electronically.