Health Insurance Quotes More
Individual Health Insurance, Simplified
HealthInsuranceSort.com’s objective is to simplify the individual health insurance shopping process by:
- Providing essential information required to made an informed decision
- Offering free health insurance quotes from top carriers for quick cost and coverage comparisons
- Allowing direct access to agents representing multiple carriers that can help fit the right plan to your, or your family’s, needs
Not only is HealthInsuranceSort.com a secure and trusted platform for quoting and buying health insurance online, but also a destination to find.
- The latest in Health Care Reform and changing requirements affecting your state
- Health insurance carrier profiles and ratings
- Health insurance industry coverage
- Exclusive feature articles covering hot topics important to today’s individual health insurance marketplace
Since 2004 Health Insurance Sort has helped millions of Americans like yourself ‘sort’ through the thousands of plans on the market to find healthcare coverage that fits their needs. Today, HealthInsuranceSort.com is committed to keeping you informed on the latest in Health Care Reform and ever-changing marketplace, while continuing to make the quoting process as efficient, and effective, as possible.
Built on Trust
“I just wanted to say thanks for helping me find a health insurance plan so efficiently. Your comparison listings are great – I ‘sorted’ through the quotes and selected a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan within my budget. I wasn’t looking forward to shopping for health insurance, thanks for making is so easy.”
Greg S. Miami, FL
The Online Insurance Marketplace
Get more information about your state’s online health insurance marketplace, learn if you are eligible for an income based subsidy, and find out if an off exchange health insurance plan is right for you.
Individual Family Plans
‘Individual health insurance ‘ is shopped for and purchased directly from private insurers by an individual (for self or family). If you are unemployed, self-employed, your employer does not provide health insurance, or an early retiree you will most likely need to purchase your own health care. It is important that you, the consumer, utilize the resources provided to educate yourself about coverage details and compare quotes to find the most affordable plan that fits your needs.