#lv car insurance
LV Insurance Contact Number
Reasons Why You Might Call LV Car Insurance Contact:
- To get a quote on the most affordable policy for you.
- To make a claim.
- To renew, amend or cancel your current policy.
LV is an insurance society. To get a quote from them, call LV Insurance Contact .
The company can also look after savings and investments, with bonds and saving plans. For the older people, retirement plans are available, as well as help with pensions and funeral cover and a specific over-50 s life insurance plan.
When you get your insurance with LV you can rest assured it is highly recommended, as it has won awards such as Best Car Insurer in 2012 and customer satisfaction awards across several of the products.
About Liverpool Victoria Car Insurance
LV, also known as Liverpool Victoria, is the UK s largest friendly society. A friendly society is a mutual organisation composed by a body of people.
LV was founded in 1843 as a burial society. Being a friendly society, LV has no shareholders and is owned by it s members.
The company currently has 5700 employees working in 17 offices across the UK, with a head office in Bournemouth.
In 2007, Liverpool Victoria became officially known as LV. For more information about LV, visit the website.
What Insurance Services Does LV Offer?
LV can offer car insurance for as little as £169, as well as multicar discount policies and a 5 year guarantee in car repairs.
As well as these perks, other advantages include:
- Free windscreen repair
- Accidental damage to your car
- New locks and keys if yours are stolen
- Unlimited cover for any factory fitted phone, audio and satellite navigation equipment
- New for old car replacement if your is younger than 12 months old
- Damage cover for using the wrong fuel
- £10,000 worth of personal accident cover
- Replacement child seats
- £200 worth of cover for personal belongings in your car
Home Insurance from LV gives customers low monthly payments from £111 for building and contents insurance, 24 hour emergency helpline in the UK and a 12 month guarantee on repairs.
You can also add extras that include:
- Home Emergency- provides round the clock help for when it is most needed
- Legal Expenses Cover- cover for up to £100,000 of legal fess
- Accidental Damage Cover- For when accidents happen
LV Life Insurance includes benefit such monthly payments of just £5, a quick and easy online application process and peace of mind the your loved ones are protected, should the worst happen.
There are two main types of life insurance offered:
- Level Life Insurance Cover
- The amount you are covered for is fixed at the same amount when you start paying the premiums and won t change in the future
- Won t keep up with inflation and may buy less in the future
- Decreasing Life Insurance Cover
- Designed to specifically cover the reducing amount you owe on a capital and interest repayment mortgage
- The premium stays the same but the amount your covered for reduces each year
LV also offers specialist life insurance policies:
- Life Insurance with Critical Illness
- Income Protection
- 50 Plus Plan
Travel Insurance from LV includes £5,000 worth of cancellation cover for illness, no upper age limit for single trips and all pre-existing medical conditions are considered.
You can opt to take out an essential or premier policy. The differences are outlined below:
- Up to £10 million worth of emergency medical cover
- Up to £5,000 if you need to cancel your trip due to an unexpected medical issue
- No upper age limit on single trip policies and cover for up to 79 years old on annual policies
- All pre-existing medical conditions are considered
Includes all the features from Essential as well as:
- Cover for your transport, accommodation or excursion provider going bust
- Cover for delays and cancellations after 24 hours caused by bad weather, ash clouds, strikes or a provider going bust
- Up to £1,000 worth of cover if you miss your pre booked transport, such as missing your flight because your train was late
LV Breakdown Cover offers access to more than 3,000 breakdown professionals, an average response time of 41 minutes and 4 out 5 cars being fixed at the roadside.
There are 5 levels of cover offered:
- Roadside Assist
- Roadside Home Assist
- UK Recovery
- UK Recovery Home Assist
- UK European Assist
By offering so many levels of cover, it means that if you at unlikely to ever need cover for driving in Europe, you don t have to pay for it, you can simply pay for the cover you require, rather than additional extras you wont use.
Pet Insurance from LV includes £5,000 worth of cover for vet fees, you only having to pay one excess of £60 for each condition and no upper age limit, which means they can protect your pet for longer.
There are two different types of pet insurance, Essential and Premier. Essential gives your £5,000 worth of cover for up to 12 months worth of treatment for each condition, while Premier gives £5,000 worth of vet fees being covered for each condition.
Classic Car Insurance
If you decide to take classic car insurance from LV, you will get a 10% if you are an existing LV car or home insurance customer, agreed value cover so that if your classic car is totally lost, they will pay out the value that is agreed upfront and £100,000 worth of motor legal expenses.
Caravan Insurance from LC includes new for old cover if your caravan is less than 5 years old, up to 60 days of European cover and family and friends being automatically covered if they borrow your caravan.
If you opt to take LV s Motorcycle Insurance, you will get a 10% discount if you already have a LV car or home insurance policy, up to 180 days of European cover included and £100,000 worth of motor legal expenses too.
Landlord Insurance from LV includes loss of rent cover if your property is uninhabitable, legal expenses cover that includes tenant disputes and a 10% discount if you are an existing LV Car or Home insurance policy holder.