#automobile insurance quotes
Massachusetts Operator Report
MA News Notes
Moving to MA?
MA Auto Company Discounts
MA Auto Insurance: Then & Now
Massachusetts is now a competitive auto insurance state!
MA “managed competition” auto insurance has brought more companies into the state. As a result, rates have plummeted & MA auto insurance consumers have improved insurance programs available, such as: Accident Forgiveness & Disappearing Deductible, long enjoyed by the rest of the Nation.
Auto insurance rates in Massachusetts have never been more competitive and there’s never been a better time to shop & package your auto & home insurance.
MA Independent Insurance Agent Advantage
Massautoquote utilizes the power of the MA Independent Insurance Agent.
MA “managed competition” auto insurance has empowered the Independent MA Insurance Agent to flex their rating muscles. Writing with numerous companies allows MA insurance agents to shop for the best rates, coverage & discount programs.
Your MA Independent Insurance Agent:
- Licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance agent is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of Massachusetts insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products – Massachusetts home insurance, renters, Massachusetts car insurance, business, life and health.
- Can periodically help you review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Works for you as advocate at claim time, or if you have a billing question.
- Will assist you with the Registry of Motor Vehicles and offer home, business & life insurance through numerous companies.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to a Massachusetts independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is the #1 concern.
Did We Mention MA Auto Insurance Discounts?
Some of the available discount programs include:
- Good drivers
- Good students
- Driver training
- Age 65+
- Air-bag/Passive restraint
- T-pass (public transportation)
- Hybrid vehicle
- Roadside assistance (AAA)
- Alumni & Professional Organizations
- Advanced driver training
- Years at residence
Where can you get a Massachusetts Auto Insurance Quote?
We recommend getting a free MA auto insurance quote from us, either online or call us at: 781-246-8699. Massautoquote.com will provide you MA auto insurance quotes from the best companies with the best rates, coverage and services.
Partial list of MA auto insurance companies:
P.O. Box 9128
Providence, RI 02940-9128