Minnesota Homeowners Insurance
Nationwide offers competitive homeowners insurance rates to protect your home.
Search all Minnesota Agents
Owning a home is a big and exciting step, and so is the responsibility that comes with it. Nationwide offers a range of Minnesota homeowners insurance policies whether you reside in the twin city of Minneapolis or live in the suburb of Plymouth – all at a rate that fits your budget. And with our home insurance discounts , members can save even more on our affordable home insurance rates. Get a Minnesota home insurance quote and start protecting your home today.
Homeowners insurance coverage
Protect your home and yourself with homeowners insurance coverage.
Discounts on homeowners insurance rates
Find a homeowners insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
Brand New Belongings ®
Get coverage that protects your belongings for their full value with Brand New Belongings
Better Roof Replacement ®
Ensure your home is protected in the event of a covered loss by rebuilding your roof with stronger, safer materials.
Find local agents in your neighborhood
We have Nationwide agents throughout Minnesota. Find your local agent.
Whether you own a home in one of the twin cities or have recently purchased your dream house on the Minnesota River in Bloomington, Nationwide has you covered.
- Brand New Belongings ® helps you replace or repair your personal belongings if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- Water backup 1 can help protect you from losses caused by backed-up sewer or drain water.
- Identity theft protection helps defend you against fraud and identity theft and can stop damages to your credit within minutes.
Nationwide agents throughout Minnesota are ready to assist you. Select your city below to find an agent near you.
- Saint Paul
- Golden Valley
- New Hope
- St. Michael
Don’t see your city? Visit our directory of insurance agents in Minnesota to find one near you.
Get a free Minnesota homeowners insurance review
A Nationwide On Your Side ® Review is a free, annual consultation and insurance assessment that can help you:
- Increase or decrease your deductible(s)
- Determine the home insurance coverage options that are right for your budget and situation. For instance, did you recently build a garage or gazebo you need covered? Have you installed a protective device that could qualify you for a discount? The On Your Side ® Review is a great time to make these types of updates to your policy.
- Review our responsive home insurance claim policy
Call Nationwide at 1-877-On-Your-Side and get your Minnesota homeowners insurance quote today.
 Water Backup is an optional feature. Exclusions and limits apply. Details vary by state and policy language. Please consult your policy for the specifics of your selected coverages.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.