#ba #in #business
Online Bachelor of Arts in Business (Business Administration)
W. P. Carey School of Business
Good performance of a business relies on a complex array of pieces seamlessly working together — much like a company’s success relies on well-managed business operations. The W. P. Carey degree in business administration prepares you to effectively manage people, finances, and risk for organizations of all sizes. As a business administration student, you’ll learn about forecasting demand, planning inventory, purchasing services, conducting skillful negotiations, building strategies for the future, and more. You’ll graduate with versatile skills and knowledge, a competitive edge in the job market, and the tools you need to create value throughout your career. A business degree in business administration prepares you to embark on a number of dynamic opportunities in the public or private sector.
ASU W.P. Carey School of Business Accomplishments:
- The W. P. Carey School is ranked No. 4 in the nation for supply chain management and No. 10 for information systems by U.S. News & World Report
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Ranked No. 1 online MBA School by the Princeton Review and #2 online graduate business programs for veterans and No. 3 for online graduate business programs by U.S. News and World Report
Next Start Date:
What it Costs
The cost of this program is $600 per credit hour, with no additional program fees. Technology, Financial Aid Trust and other mandatory university fees may apply.
Faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business outperform other schools for their innovative research and impact. The school is ranked within top performers for research by the University of Texas at Dallas and was recognized as No. 1 for authoring impactful research by Technovation. W. P. Carey faculty include a Nobel Laureate, National Academy of Sciences members. Faculty and lecturers also appear in renowned journals and conferences and remain active with innovative companies to drive global impact and maintain a network of resources for students at ASU.
W. P. Carey fosters an environment of global thinking, with a cohort of award-winning faculty from six continents around the globe, and a student body which represents more than 100 countries.
All students are required to meet general university admission requirements.
Freshman | Transfer | International | Readmission
Some programs may have additional requirements for admission.
Freshman applicants who meet the requirements for ASU freshman admission are eligible for direct admission to the W. P. Carey School of Business Bachelor of Arts degree program. To be admitted to ASU, you must be a high school graduate and meet one of the following criteria:
- An SAT Reasoning score of 1120* (March 2016 and after) or 1040* (prior to March 2016) for residents
- An SAT Reasoning score of 1180* (March 2016 and after) or 1110* (prior to March 2016) for nonresidents
- ACT 22 (24 nonresidents)*
- A high school class ranking in the top 25 percent
- An overall, unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 in competency courses defined by ASU (4.0 = A)
*ASU and W. P. Carey do not require the writing portion of these tests.
If you are a transfer student applying to the W. P. Carey School of Business Bachelor of Arts degree program, you are eligible for direct admission if you have met the following requirements:
- ASU transfer student admission requirements
- 3.0 cumulative ASU GPA (if you have attended ASU)
- 3.0 cumulative transfer GPA (if you have attended another institution)
- Minimum grade requirements must be met for all critical tracking courses taken (applicable only if student falls under critical tracking requirements)
An ASU Academic Integrity violation may preclude a student from entering or changing W. P. Carey academic programs.