What is PCNNZ?
Palliative Care Nurses New Zealand (PCNNZ) is the only organisation in the country which represents nurses from ALL care settings who either work in or have an interest within the speciality of palliative care. We are a non profit making organization who since its conception in 2006 has sought to strengthen the voices of nursing in palliative care.
PCNNZ Conference 2017
Through the Looking Glass
Reflections and Predictions in Palliative Care
These are some of the photos from our PCNNZ Study Day 2016
Benefits to members
- Monthly updates Newsletters
- Regular email updates about what’s happening in palliative care in New Zealand
- Access to the members areas on our website
- Opportunity to join sub-committees
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of palliative care nursing in New Zealand
- Opportunity to network with other palliative care nurses
- Cheaper conference registration