#business #liabilities #insurance
Public liability insurance
Public liability insurance covers you and your business against damages that you are liable to pay following an incident which occurred during the course of, or in connection with, your business.
What it covers
- Provides for death, illness or injury to other people and accidental damage to their property.
- You and your business for additional legal defence costs arising from criminal action brought against you or other employees of a contracted-in security company.
- No hidden costs – because our excess fees are fixed.
- Guaranteed premiums for 12 months – whether you claim or not.
- Defective workmanship – damage or bodily injury arising from any defect, error or omission in your work, caused after the completion and handing over of the work.
- Defective product – damage or bodily injury caused by goods or products sold or supplied by you.
- Custody and control – damage to property while it is in your custody and control.
- Trustees’ liability – damages for which the policy holder or any associated trustees of a body corporate are legally liable because of a wrongful act.
- Veld fires liability – damage or bodily injury caused by the spreading of a veld or forest fire.
Momentum Short-term Insurance is committed to excellent client service
- See what’s being said on hellopeter.com
Thinking about your business? So are we.
Insurance specifically designed and tailored to suit your personal requirements.
Contact Momentum Short-term insurance
For more information about our insurance products:
© 2013 Momentum, a division of MMI Group Limited. an authorised financial services and credit provider.
Registered address: 268 West Avenue, Centurion, 0157, South Africa
Switchboard: +27 (12) 671 8911