#Small #business #health #insurance #colorado
Get Quotes from
Savings up to 30%
Quotes Don’t Have to Be Complicated.
We Make It Simple.
We make it simple for you to find low-cost health insurance. Our matching system sorts users according to their needs and then connects them with the appropriate insurance carriers for a good fit.
Lower Monthly Premiums
Cost is one of the most important factors in your choice of health coverage. Requesting quotes from several providers at once is an effective way to ensure that you don’t overpay.
Quotes within Minutes
Fill out our questionnaire and receive your quotes within minutes. Instead of spending hours researching which insurers are affordable and reliable, we supply the answers in a fraction of the time.
Choosing the Right Health Insurance
Finding health insurance was never a simple task, and the confusion surrounding the Affordable Care Act (ACA) hasn’t helped matters. To make it easier, we wrote this simple guide to help you select a plan that works well for your needs and budget.
Monthly Premiums Cost is the most obvious factor in your decision. If you’re young and don’t have any medical conditions, you may want to consider a policy with a high deductible that will allow you to spend less each month. Requesting quotes from several different insurers is a good way to compare premiums, so you don’t overpay for coverage.
Out-of-Pocket Costs When considering the costs of a plan, make sure to check the out-of-pocket fees that plans require you pay. These are usually flat fees, called co-pays, or coinsurance, which is a percentage of cost for a medical service.
Provider Network If you would like to continue seeing your current doctors, verify that they are in the provider network of your new plan. Most insurance companies cover less (or none) of the cost of doctor visits outside of your network. A directory of the in-network physicians is often posted on the insurer’s website.
Level of Coverage Under the ACA, insurance providers are required to cover the following basic services: emergency services, hospitalization, maternity care, mental health services, prescription drugs, laboratory services, preventive services, and pediatric care, among others. Some plans offer more coverage, but may be more expensive. Deciding what level of coverage you want will help determine how much you should pay for your policy.
How to Save on Health Insurance
Health insurance can be expensive, so we are sharing some ways you can save on your policy while still maintaining your coverage.
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) offers subsidies to households that are within certain income ranges. Our form on this website takes this into account when matching you with insurance providers who will send you free quotes.
- The ACA also prohibits insurance companies from charging policyholders or their dependents more for pre-existing conditions or for being female.
- If you are under 26 years old, you may still be able to stay on your parent’s plan.
- If you are under 30 years old or can claim a “hardship exemption,” you may qualify for a “catastrophic” health plan. This type of coverage protects you from high medical costs if you require a lot of care.
- If you’re healthy and young, you may want a plan with a high deductible that will have lower monthly premiums.
- Double check that your doctor is still in your provider’s network, so you don’t accidentally pay more for visiting an out-of-network practice. The status of in-network doctors changes fairly frequently.
- Using sites like ours can save you time and money in your search for coverage. Just answer a few questions on our website, and instantly our matching system will find health insurance companies that may be a good fit for you. It only takes a few minutes, and it’s free!