#text book rentals
SIUE TEXTBOOK SERVICE
Textbook Service provides SIUE undergraduate students with a textbook rental program – an economical alternative to purchasing most textbooks. At many universities, students must purchase many costly textbooks each semester. At SIUE, we take pride in helping students save money by renting most textbooks to them. No matter how many books you need for a class, the rental fee stays the same. As of Fall 2015, textbook rental fee is $16.30 per credit hour. This fee is included in your student fees, so you do not need to bring money to get your books. Textbooks may be rented or returned throughout the semester during normal business hours. At the end of each semester, textbooks must be returned to Textbook Service.
How do you get your books?
All students need to have a current, scannable SIUE Student ID card and be enrolled in classes to pick up their books.
- Graduate Students must purchase their books and can do so at The Cougar Store.
- Off-Campus Classes have special instructions, click here for these.
Where is Textbook Service?
- Textbook Service is at 200 University Park Drive, Lower Level.
- When returning or picking up books, students who are driving must park in Parking Lot P4. No student parking is available at the Textbook Service Building.
- You will then cross the street to the sidewalk leading to the rear entrance of 200 University Park.
- Once inside the building, follow the hallway signs to the correct entrance.